Snigel Beast Pack Board
The Snigel Beast Pack Board solves countless carrying needs ranging from ammunition, weapons, or weapon parts through containers and bulky items to oddly shaped burdens not easily fit into a regular backpack.
The Snigel Beast Pack Board solves countless carrying needs ranging from ammunition, weapons, or weapon parts through containers and bulky items to oddly shaped burdens not easily fit into a regular backpack. Featuring the same proven and sturdy carrying harness as our classic 90/120 Litre Backpack, the Pack Board will stand up to heavy loads while still being ergonomic, comfortable, and fast to handle.
The Pack Board is developed with tactical considerations in mind and is excellent for burdens such as e.g. 84mm munition cases, 60mm and 81mm mortars. There is a dedicated bottom hole for wider barrel ends securing the burden centered and close to the carrier. The inside of the pack board flap is protected by Hypalon™ CSM, rendering a tough lining also resistant to chemicals, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light. Each Pack Board is delivered with a set of long, sturdy straps to cover almost any need conceivable. In addition, there are PALS/MOLLE webbings all over the Pack Board and the belt, where straps, pouches, and packs will further extend the versatility of this excellent carrier.
• Cut out in the backplate allowing bending the head back when wearing the backpack.
• Top tension straps.
• Place for owner identification Velcro patch.
• Ventilated back cushion.
• Shoulder straps with plastic sheet and firm foam for stability and comfort. This is the optimal solution with the plastic sheet distributing the pressure over the foam.
• Chest strap.
• Hip belt with plastic sheet and firm foam for stability and comfort.
• The hip belt is center attached and lets the pack adapt to body movements
• Side strap with side release buckles on hip belt
• Backplate supported by High-density PE and aluminum rods.
• The inside of the pack board flap is protected by Hypalon™ CSM
• PALS/MOLLE webbing on flap, inside flap, and on the hip belt of the carrying harness
• A set of three pairs of mounting straps
• Sturdy handle for lifting and dragging the pack
* Roll up ends on all straps.
Fabric: 100% polyamide PU coated
Webbing: 100% polyamide or 100% polyester
Inner Layer: 100% Hypalon™ CSM
Backplate Inner: 2 mm high-density polyeten
Backplate Rods: 100% aluminum
Height: 66 cm
Width: 34 cm
Weight: 3.1 kg