Marionette Universal Control System
Government pricing available. Please contact us today.
Converts Any Vehicle to Autonomous Capability
The Marionette Universal Control System is deployable as a vehicle’s primary electronic architecture or as a separate retrofit capability. Marionette is shipped as a selection of modules chosen to best meet your particular requirements. As these change, so can your module selection, ensuring that whatever the task is, you’ve always got control.
Deployable as a vehicle’s primary electronic architecture or as a separate retrofit capability. Marionette is shipped as a selection of modules chosen to best meet your particular requirements. As these change, so can your module selection, ensuring that whatever the task is, you’ve always got control.
Marionette Can Be Used in Numerous Ways:
- As an entire electronic architecture for new build vehicles.
- A drop-in replacement for obsolete control systems in legacy vehicles.
- As a removable solution for converting armored vehicles to ’optionally manned’ operation.
- To convert manned RHIBs to Unmanned surface vessels.
- For roboticization of ‘drive-by-wire’ vehicles.
- For vehicle and add-on system control (e.g. hydraulic arms, cameras, sensors) e. g. converting vehicles to unmanned operation for landmine destruction.
- To convert a mini-digger for remote operation in hazardous environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what modules I need for my particular vehicle?
DCE offers a full integration service to customers. Once we understand your requirements, we will propose a detailed solution.
Can I fit Marionette myself?
Once DCE has undertaken the initial integration work, Marionette becomes a user-installable item. We have previously trained British Army engineers to install a Marionette based Applique RoboticsTM kit to an armored fighting vehicle in under 2 hours.
Can I use Marionette on manually operated vehicles?
Yes – DCE offers a range of solutions suited to use on both drive-by-wire and manually operated vehicles.
What communications links do you use and what’s their range?
Marionette is entirely communications agnostic and can therefore be operated over existing radio systems or via dedicated solutions such as IP Mesh or COFDM Point to Point radios depending on use case. For longer-range use, SATCOM is an option.
How much does it cost?
Please contact us for a quote – prices vary depending on the complexity of integration, modules required, and volumes